iWomen believes strongly in the development of mutually beneficial strategic partnerships as it is through these relationships that iWomen is able to fund key initiatives that support our mission. In turn, our corporate partners gain significant visibility and recognition with our members and other industry leaders. Download our Annual Sponsorship Information.
2014 International Conference Sponsorships
February 26-28, 2014 in Tucson, AZ. Download 2014 International Conference Information. Questions? Contact Sharon Baroncelli, iWomen Association Manager at 703-896-4858 or via Email at: email@example.com
Our international membership includes chief officers, firefighters, and EMS professionals from career, and volunteer departments. When you advertise on the iWomen website, your company will reach decision makers with purchasing authority as well as front-line first responders.
- Button Size Ad
- Ad position is the left column of the website. Rotating ad will be visible on all pages of the website. Please contact Display Ad Manager Jon Smith firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-402-7023
- Advertise in the iWomen monthly member newsletter FireWork
- Half Page Color Ad (horizontal) – $175 (member price); $275 (non-member price)
- Half Page Color Ad (vertical) – $175 (member price); $275 (non-member price)
- Quarter Page Color Ad – $100 (member price); $200 (non-member price)
Contact Sharon Baroncelli, iWomen Program Manager with questions at email: email@example.com or phone: 703-896-4822.